Concrete block brushes
Weber is one of the leading suppliers of special brushes for concrete block production.
Introduced in the early 1970s, Weber’s original strip brush has set the standard in terms of quality and performance. These standards are still valid today. We have been working with leading manufacturers of concrete block producers and concrete block production machine manufacturers for more than 40 years.
The original - nylon on the outside, flat wire inside, closely next to each other, firmly positioned in a zinc-coated steel frame – a unique system to this very day. The bristles are so close to each other like in no other comparable brush. They are firmly positioned in the rail, so they will not bend or fall out.
Weber tamper brushes have been designed to meet the extremely tough requirements of concrete block production. The special material mixture, the comparably high bristle density, the fixing, and the number of bristle layers provide a constantly high quality of the concrete stones. We offer three types of metal rails to attach the brushes to the charging carriage.
The unique Weber principle
Powerful double: the flat wires on the inside are protected and stabilized by means of abrasion-proof nylon bristles on the outside. The result: effective cleaning and long service life.
- Nylon (outside): 1.0 or 2 x 3 mm
- Flat wire (inside): 1.1 x 0,25 mm
- Bristle length: 115 und 85 mm – other lengths available on request
Wooden brush strip – the classic
- Rugged wooden body in standard sizes 30 x 30 mm and 50 x 30 mm – other sizes available on request
- Individual material mixture: flat wire, nylon, or mixture
- Standard bristle length: 60 and 90 mm - other lengths available on request
The spiral-shaped bristle arrangement produces a lateral sweeping movement so that burrs on the side or on the back can be removed more easily. Thanks to the loose spiral shape, this brush can be set deeper than conventional brushes. The effect: the bristles are able to penetrate the gaps between the stones deeper without causing any damage.
- Pipe diameter: 45, 55, 65, 80, and 103 mm
- Sweep diameter: 150-500 mm
- Length: up to 2.500 mm
- Spiral slope: 20 mm (< 100 r.p.m.), up to 50 mm (> 100 r.p.m.) and fully covered
- Material: premium-quality nylon bristles or standard qualities such as polypropylene
Sweep-out brushes are used to effectively clean bristle heads and interspaces in spiral brushes to prevent mud points or encrustations. The length of the brush carrier and of the bristles, as well as the number of retaining brackets, can be individually adapted to the spiral brush.
Spiral brushes/board sweeping brushes
- Customized solutions – Bristles adapted to the board material
- Variable material mixture - plastic and/or wire, abrasive bristles
- Individual adjustment to the type of board
- Effective cleaning – brushes loosen encrustations without damaging the boards
Custom-fit, shaped brushes for any curbstone. Weber offers premium-quality, custom-fit shaped brushes for the lateral cleaning of upstanding, round, flat, or flush curbs, including both standard and special geometries.
- For all standard curb geometries
- Individual shapes and versions available
- Variable material mixture: nylon, flat wire, or mixture
- Particularly shock-resistant plastic body
Technical specifications for spiral brushes, tamper brushes with steel body and tamper brushes with wooden body
A perfect fit of the brushes is vital for effective cleaning. However, we need some technical specifications that will allow us to precisely adapt our brushes to your requirements. This however cannot replace any individual consultation.
Please contact us in case you have questions or in case you are not able to provide this information. We will be glad to help you.
Please download the specification sheet and return this to us by fax after completing it.